About Tony Ireland Equipment Hire
The Mission of the Ireland Group companies is to be the best.
- Tony Ireland Equipment Hire, the friendliest place in town, is committed to: Being the premier automotive Dealership in Australia by giving unparalleled customer service in every aspect of our business.
- Exceeding our customers' expectations at every opportunity, thereby providing an ownership experience that will encourage them to return and to share their experiences with others.
- To provide the most secure employment in this industry for any motivated individual interested in furthering their career in this business.
- To provide a standard of ongoing training to make sure that the employees of this Company surpass the industry levels of professionalism.
- To offer opportunities for advancement in the business to those who qualify for promotion.
- To provide that individual's family with total faith in the direction our business is heading and ensure that they have an understanding of their importance to our success.
- To achieve these goals within a financial framework which has a base strong enough to allow expansion at any time when an opportunity presents itself for the mutual gain of all concerned.
The Ireland Family has had a long and proud history of community involvement.
During Tony Ireland’s 25 yr's in Townsville he has been amongst other, Chairman of the National Holden Dealer Council and has served for 10 yr’s on the Holden Forward Model Planning Group.
Currently Tony holds the following positions
- Chairman of the Salvation Army advisory Board for Nth Queensland.
- Chairman of the Economic Development Board of Townsville Enterprise, which is the peak body for dealings with the Government on all development in Nth Queensland.
- Chairman of the Cowboys Stockmen, which is all about developing senior players for life after football.
- Townsville Crocodiles Basketball team in the NBL National Competition was founding Director and part of the original group that bought NBL Basketball to Nth Qld. 15 yr's.
- Chairman of the V8 Supercars steering committee Nth Queensland. Tony was responsible for co-coordinating and raising the funding over 5 years between local, state and federal government to run this Nationally Recognized Event in our inaugural year. The Townsville 400 was voted the best V8 Supercar Event for 2009.
Tony Ireland Stadium
The Townsville together business program brings the community & business together. Our sponsorship of the Tony Ireland Stadium is another way we have found to support the community with a world class facility.
Community organizations supported by Tony Ireland
- Tony Ireland Stadium
- Ronald McDonald House
- Townsville Enterprise
- Spinal Injuries Association
- Willows Golf Association
- Childrens Cancer Institute
- PGA Australia
- Townsville Golf Association
- Cootharinga Australia
That is just to name a few of the ongoing support along with sporting clubs and donations that Tony Ireland Townsville are involved in on a monthly / yearly basis.