Hyundai Forklifts Fleet Management Solutions
Let Us Help You Manage Your Forklift Fleet
Every year, businesses waste millions of dollars in operating costs related to their forklifts and material handling. Hyundai Forklifts Fleet Management programmes can help you control and minimise operating costs, and combined with our national network of service technicians and parts experts, you can be assured that your forklift equipment will be operating at peak performance.
We understand that every company has specialised needs. Our fleet management team can develop and implement pricing and auditing procedures to assure that you are receiving the most cost-effective, competitively priced package on an ongoing basis to help reduce your forklift operating costs and increase productivity.
We also welcome the opportunity to explore ways in which we can help raise your company’s operating efficiency and provide a no fuss, centralised account management platform. Our approach is based on an intelligent working partnership where we work with you to deliver tangible benefits over time and in the process help to optimise your materials handling operation.
Hyundai Forklifts Fleet Management Reporting
Hyundai Forklifts will work with you to develop a tailor made forklift reporting system and review schedule providing you with information that allows you to measure forklift equipment, operator and service provider performance as well as allowing both parties to identify opportunities for improvement in your business, such as:
- Equipment downtime
- OH&S incidents and commentary
- Breakdown and response times
Key benefits of Hyundai Forklifts Fleet Management Programmes
Reducing operating costs
- Help reduce your damage costs by making sure that your trucks are only operated by properly trained and authorised drivers.
- You decide who can use which trucks, and you can easily update this directly from your computer.
- Controlling access will reduce damage to your trucks, infrastructure, equipment and most importantly, the goods you are moving. You can also monitor and record truck impacts.
- See the 'who, what, when and where' of all truck impacts and make informed decisions about how to reduce them.
- Driver training can be directed to where it is most needed and 'problem' machines can be easily identified and moved to a more suitable operating environment or replaced by a more appropriate truck.
Together, these simple but effective controls reduce operating costs, improve knowledge and bring visibility and accountability to your operations.
- Controlling access to trucks and monitoring truck impacts will also help to reduce accidents and may also improve safety in the workplace.
- Reduce not only the financial costs – more importantly, help to eliminate the human cost of accidents.
- Use the access control function to remotely 'lock-out' any trucks that have a known safety problem until they are safe to operate again.
- Monitoring truck utilisation provides an accurate picture of your activity and identifies under-utilised machines and bottlenecks in your operations.
- This could result in relocating some equipment, optimising the size of your core fleet and managing peaks in activity through short-term rental.
- By constantly monitoring truck usage and operating hours, maintenance can be accurately scheduled to prevent breakdowns, eliminate unnecessary servicing and improve truck availability.